ABE Endorsed corporate training
If your organisation already provides workplace training, we can help enhance its value and credibility with independent quality assurance and an internationally recognised quality mark.
ABE Endorsed verifies to staff, customers, shareholders and investors that your training programmes are delivered to the highest quality standards, lead to valuable outcomes and use reliable assessment methods. With close to 50 years’ experience in global accreditation, we are experienced in helping you to demonstrate that your training processes meet international best practice. ABE Endorsed accreditation is awarded after an initial application and scoping visit, followed by detailed desk assessments from an expert ABE review team.
Benefits of ABE Endorsed
- ABE Endorsed adds value to your programme - your training has been endorsed by an internationally respected brand in business education
- ABE Endorsed training is differentiated positively from that offered by non-Endorsed competitors thereby helping your organisation attract, develop and retain the best talent
- ABE Endorsed is a simple way to demonstration quality KPIs against your training budget
- ABE Endorsed eases the administrative burden of evidencing CPD - we administer the certification process for successful participants
- On successful completion they gain an ABE Endorsed-branded certificate providing globally transportable evidence of their CPD and adding value to their CV
- Staff are motivated by the certainty their programme has been designed at the right level, meets its intended outcomes and its assessment methods are robust, secure and appropriate
How ABE Endorsed works
Our professional quality assurance team will assess your programme against our quality control measures. Once each objective has been evidenced, we will conduct an on-site visit to complete our review. On successful completion of this process, your programme will be granted ABE Endorsed status.
Getting your programme ABE Endorsed
|Step 1||Contact your local ABE representative or Head Office to discuss your requirements. We will offer you advice on ABE Endorsed, its fees and assess whether it is right for your programme. We will then guide you through the process|
|Step 2||You will be sent the ABE Endorsed Policy and Guidance documents and an application form to complete and return to email@example.com|
|Step 3||You will receive a visit from an ABE Quality Advisor who will review your QMS (Quality Management System)|
|Step 4||Once all quality measures are successfully met, your programme is approved as ABE Endorsed and you will receive guidance on marketing and using the ABE Endorsed logo and branding|
|Step 5||You can then begin delivering your ABE Endorsed programme and your learners will be issued with an internationally recognised ABE Endorsed certificate|