ABE UpSkill - info for centres
Give your learners a competitive edge in the workforce & generate revenue for your centre by providing short digital CPD-related online courses linked to industry 4.0.
ABE UpSkill is a great new online learning platform developing workplace skills via short digital courses with a business model designed to enable centres to generate additional revenue.
How ABE UpSkill works for centres
Your centre will market ABE UpSkill locally, set its own price point and keep all revenue generated above ABE's wholesale fee.
ABE UpSkill is a great 'bolt-on' to existing courses as students gain e-certificates as they complete each module, helping to keep them engaged and motivated and making their new skills immediately visible to employers.
It's also a great way to attract and recruit new students, particularly at a time when people are thinking about re-skilling or looking at gaining new credentials.
ABE UpSkill is highly affordable and each pack includes e-Certificates as standard, there are no hidden charges. But there is a free COVID-19 Workplace Safety Module with every pack.
For centres, there is no licence fee and no quality assurance process. It's quick and simple to get set-up. We can supply you with digital artwork to help you promote the course to your target audience.
You simply send us the learner registration form and payment and we will send you the logins. All the teaching and assessment is digital and the certificates are generated automatically so centre staff will not be burdened with any further admin.
Great features include:
- No upfront costs
- Your centre sets the pricepoint
- A one-off fee will provide the learner with a year of access
- Can be marketed to employers based on local skills needs
- Fully smartphone compatible - making it easy for learners to fit round other learning/commitments
Packs and ABE wholesale prices:
Every pack includes a free COVID-19 workplace safety module for every learner! If you need to request a batch form please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Minimum batch 20 learners.
Pack 1 - ABE's wholesale fee £20 per learner
- Decision making and problem solving
- Effective time management
- Communication techniques and application
- Selling through customer service
- Product and service knowledge
Pack 2 - ABE's wholesale fee £30 per learner
- Self development
- Leading people and leadership styles
- Emotional intelligence
- Building relationships
- Team work and knowledge sharing
- Dealing with customer conflicts and influencing people
- Project life cycle and management
- Business finance
- Understanding the business environment and financial terminology
- Roles and responsibilities
Pack 3 - ABE's wholesale fee £50
Includes Packs 1 & 2 PLUS:
- Manager to leader
- Managing people
- Delegation skills
- Negotiation skills
- Minute taking
- Business writing
- How to conduct effective meetings
- Report creation and making recommendations
- Change management
- Systems and resources
- Operational management