How can I apply for a replacement certificate?

If you have lost your certificate, or if it has been damaged, you should complete a replacement certificate application form and send to us with a copy of your identification and the fee.

PDF iconReplacement Certificate Application Form_2018.pdf


Welcome to the new ABE website