I have changed my name, what should I do?

If your name has changed, you must email us or write to us and provide a copy of your marriage certificate, deed poll or affidavit in your email.

The name recorded is the same name that will appear on your certificate. This information is used for the production of ABE qualification certificates and names are not normally changed after your qualification certificate has been issued.