I have passed part of my qualification, can I get a certificate?

Yes, as long as your qualification was taken after 2011, you can order a Certificate of Unit Achievement for any individual units you have passed.  The Certificate of Unit Achievement lists the title of the unit which has been completed successfully and indicates its credit value and level of achievement.  It does not include the Ofqual logo or state the title of the overall qualification you are working towards.

PDF icon Certificate_of_Unit_Achievement_Form_2018.pdf