Who can apply for a Certificate of Unit Achievement?

The Certificate of Unit Achievement may be issued to learners who have not completed a full ABE qualification but who have achieved Grade C or above for an individual unit.

It is only available for units introduced after December 2011.


Welcome to the new ABE website