ABE launches digital professional development platform
Today, ABE launches a digital platform comprised of short courses to help individuals meet their lifelong learning and continuing professional development (CPD) objectives. These bitesize modules have been carefully selected to provide the skills that will be needed most in the years ahead, based on analysis by the World Economic Forum. They boast the following great features:
- Hand-picked to help develop the career skills that will be in future demand
- Bitesize modules (15 to 20 minutes each) enable learners to pick and mix learning as it suits
- Conveniently selected packages provide development according to career stage
- Fully mobile-friendly and available via an app
- Highly cost effective with a one-off fee which gives 12-months' access
- A digital certificate of achievement after every module provides credentials that can be uploaded to professional profiles on channels such as LinkedIn
Originally, this platform was only available as a corporate training package for large employers but, due to popular demand, we are now offering it to support individual professional development objectives. ABE Chief Executive, Rob May said, "Statistically, people who actively engage in continuing professional development will progress further and earn more over the course of their career than those who do not. We are very excited to be able to provide these bitesize digital courses, which are a fantastic add-on to the in-depth knowledge provided by our formal business qualifications. This supports our mission: to help people transform their lives through gaining high-quality business skills. "
Our professional development platform, provides bitesize modules designed to support workplace activity and development, focusing on specific skills. These courses work superbly along-side or following on from the in-depth business knowledge provided by our formal business qualifications.