ABE UpSkill - a new digital CPD platform aligned to industry 4.0 launches today
We are pleased to announce the launch of ABE UpSkill - a new digital platform comprised of short courses, aligned to future skills needs based on industry 4.0 (World Economic Forum).
These courses are available through ABE centres. They can be taken as standalone professional development or used to complement longer programmes of study by adding specific workplace training to the learner's skills portfolio. On completion of each bitesize course, learners will receive an ABE UpSkill branded digital certificate which can be uploaded to their professional profile on social media channels such as LinkedIn - making achievements are immediately visible to employers and helping learners gain a competitive edge in the job market.
ABE Bitesize boasts the following great features:
- Hand-picked to help develop the career skills that will be in future demand
- Bitesize modules (15 to 20 minutes each) enable learners to pick and mix learning as it suits
- Conveniently selected packages provide development according to career stage
- Fully mobile-friendly and available via an app
- Highly cost-effective with a one-off fee which gives 12-months' access
- A digital certificate of achievement after every module provides credentials that can be uploaded to professional profiles on channels such as LinkedIn
A free COVID Workplace Safety module available with every package.
Centres wishing to find out more please click here.
Learners wishing to find out more please click here.