Becoming an ABE accredited study centre means your organisation can advertise that it has been quality assured and approved to deliver ABE's prestigious Ofqual recognised qualifications.
With ABE your centre can offer a range of highly sought-after internationally recognised programmes which can provide your learners with a faster, more affordable route to a university degree. We have top-up agreements with more than 80 university partners worldwide.
Our qualifications also have the great advantage of sharing common units across a range of programmes making them very cost-effective to run (and allowing your learners the option of switching programme with the minimum of fuss should they wish to do so). In addition, gaining ABE accreditation means your centre will benefit from:
- Lecture Guides for all subjects in all programmes to assist when teaching students
- Access to the Members Area, as well as lecture guides, this provides a wealth or resources including sample questions, answers and mark schemes, reading lists, study tips, exam reports and Study Manuals
- Promotion on this website - providing numerous prospective students with your contact information
- Opportunities on social media - we are very active on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Access to ABE's marketing support and a library of marketing resources
- Exclusive print distribution of ABE's members' magazine, ABE Focus, distributed in hard copy form through our accredited centres
- Monthly updates with relevant news, resources and information
- Recognition and promotion of centre and student success via our prestigious Top Paper Awards