I am continuing my studies, do I need to register again?

Your ABE membership number must be carried with you throughout all of your studies even if you have taken a break or decided to study with a new ABE accredited centre.  If your membership has lapsed you can simply re-activate your membership. If you change study centre you must provide your existing ABE membership number to your new centre.  Please email us if you do not know what your membership number is.