QCF qualifications (available from 2011 to 2017)
ABE's QCF qualifications have been replaced by updated qualifications on the Regulated Qualifications Framework. The final QCF exam session took place in December 2017.
For full details of the transition from RQF to QCF please click here .
For details of our QCF qualifications, which were available up to 2018, please download the previous prospectus:
If you are an ABE QCF qualification holder looking for progression, please download the PDF below to see all the university agreements for this suite of qualifications: QCF university progression document.pdf
NQF in Botswana
In Botswana only we offered an entry-level NQF qualification up to the end of 2017. These offered direct progression a Level 5 QCF programme and were broadly similar in content to QCF Level 4 qualifications. The qualifications available were:
- ABE Level 3 Certificate in Business Management (NQF)
- ABE Level 3 Certificate in Business Information Systems (NQF)
- ABE Level 3 Certificate in Financial Management (NQF)
- ABE Level 3 Certificate in Human Resource Management (NQF)
- ABE Level 3 Certificate in Marketing (NQF)
- ABE Level 3 Certificate in Travel, Tourism and Hospitality Management (NQF)