This year ABE will be launching a fantastic series of short course Awards to help learners set up their own business or develop the skills to get successfully started in the workplace:
The Entrepreneurship Portfolio
This qualification suite is designed to give learners the tools to confidently and effectively start and run a small enterprise. For anyone dreaming of being their own boss, the ABE Entrepreneurship portfolio is a great starting point.
- ABE Level 2 Award in Setting Up Your Own Business.pdf
- ABE Level 3 Award in Money Management for Small Businesses.pdf
- ABE Level 3 Award in Digital Marketing Essentials for Small Businesses.pdf
- ABE Level 3 Award in Principles of Business Ethics.pdf
These qualifications complement the ABE Level 3 Certificate in Business Start-up which was launched in 2016.
Entrepreneurship portfolio.pdf - download the flyer
The Employability Portfolio
For those making the move from college into a first job, or who have recently started working, ABE has developed two short awards designed to develop the skills employers want from a recruit or new employee.
- ABE Level 2 Award in Employability Skills - Making the Move to Work.pdf
- ABE Level 3 Award in Employability Skills - Putting your Skills to Work.pd
Employability portfolio 5.pdf - download the flyer
Find out more
For more information about running these Awards, simply fill in the form below.