Once you have joined ABE, you will be able to access the ABE Portal. Here you can access resources designed to help you achieve your qualification.
In My Learning section of the Portal you will find:
- A comprehensive syllabus for every unit with a clear break down of the learning outcomes and assessment criteria for that unit.
- A detailed study guide for every unit - includes key information, case studies and activities.
- Sample assessments for better understanding of the assessment structure
- Past papers to help to prepare for the upcoming exams
- Examiner reports with useful insights into the type of answers examiners' are looking for.
- Academic articles and reading lists for further research.
In the Forms & Policies section you will find Plagiarism, Complaints, Reasonable adjustment and other policies.
In the Library section you will find various useful guides.