Once you have joined ABE, you will be able to access the Members Area. Here you can keep your personal details up to date, check on your account and access the following resources which are designed to help you comfortably achieve your qualification:
- A thorough explanation of the examination structure so you know what to expect when you turn over your examination paper.
- A comprehensive syllabus for every unit in your programme. This clearly breaks down the learning outcomes you will be assessed on.
- Lecture guides which offer tips from the examiner as to how the units should be taught and where the focus is for each learning outcome. Designed for tutors, lecture guides are incredibly useful for learners as they give an insight into how to approach each topic.
- Past question papers plus suggested answers and examiners' notes. These are a great opportunity to familiarise yourself with the format of the exams and, by practicing on past papers, you can identify where you need to focus your revision.
- Recommended reading lists.
- Study Manuals for selected units. They can be downloaded free in PDF format.
- Essential articles and information relating to the examinations, which include:
- Research skills
- Study tips
- Using the Harvard Referencing System
- Understanding command words
Finally, all members receive an electronic copy of ABE Focus magazine, which can also be found online in the Members Area. It contains ABE news, relevant articles based on building a career in business and student success stories. Hard copies are supplied to ABE study centres.