Once you have joined ABE, you will be able to access the ABE Portal. Here you can access resources designed to help you achieve your qualification including:
- The qualification specification which includes a comprehensive syllabus for every unit in your programme. This clearly breaks down the learning outcomes and assessment criteria for that unit.
- A detailed study guide for every unit - includes key information, case studies and activities. These can be downloaded free in PDF format.
- Academic resources and reading lists.
- Sample assessments, past question papers and examiners' reports which provide a useful insight into the type of answers examiners are looking for (new units will come with comprehensive sample assessments prior to past papers and examiners' reports being available).
- For units assessed by examination - a thorough explanation of the exam structure so you know what to expect when you turn over your paper.
- Essential articles and information relating to the examinations, which include:
- Research skills
- Study tips
- Using the Harvard Referencing System
- Understanding command words
Finally, all members receive an electronic copy of Focus magazine, which can also be found online in the Members Area. It contains ABE news, relevant articles based on building a career in business and student success stories. Hard copies are supplied to ABE study centres.