The Future Entrepreneur of the Year is an annual international competition to recognise a young person (or team) demonstrating the highest level of commercial acumen. The competition is for children within the age range of 11 to 15 who had the best business pitch as part of the ABE Endorsed KidsMBA programme and were put forward by their school or organisation.
We are delighted to announce below the Future Entrepreneur 2022 finalists. They are from schools representing six different countries and there is some strong competition. The business proposals have been submitted to our expert independent judging panel. The winner will win $1000, to help start their business, and the International Future Entrepreneur 2022 trophy. All finalists and their schools will receive a finalist trophy. The winner will be announced shortly.
The finalists are:
- Asia’s Dance Company - a dance studio for children and teens, CTS College, Trinidad & Tobago
- BXG Bakery – a healthy, fun bakery, FGL Institute, Myanmar
- Burma Palace - a reasonably priced hotel, themed with traditional cultural artefacts, FGL Institute, Myanmar
- Custom Forces - a sustainable business to upcycle and personalise your trainers, Gresham's School, UK
- Flashy Flashcards - customised reusable flashcards, Belmont Mill Hill School, UK
- Laka Smoothies - healthy cold drinks, Kings Foundation, Malawi
- Mapper - an app to help you meet up with friends more easily, Belmont Mill Hill School, UK
- MechaPen – a handy pen and pencil combination - Belmont Mill Hill School, UK
- Michael’s Aviators Café – an eco-friendly café offering a choice of cuisines and a great returns policy - The Shepherd School Nigeria
- Mwana - travel and tourism books, Study Connect International Zambia
- Sherifff – a patent bidding platform, Belmont Mill Hill School, UK
- Shindy’s Skincare – natural skincare for teenagers, The Shepherd School, Nigeria
- Winners' Choice – a championship-themed restaurant with novel plate designs, Kings Foundation, Malawi
Many congratulations to all the finalists and their schools - best of luck to all!