The Pioneer in Global Business Education
The Association of Business Executives was established in 1973.
We are a not-for-profit organisation which provides internationally recognised qualifications and a worldwide professional association for business executives.
ABE was founded with a clear social purpose to improve business education for aspiring entrepreneurs in developing countries. This mission required courage, resilience, and the determination to make a difference - all of which have become defining features of the ABE Way.
Today, 1.5 million people have mastered essential and advanced modern business concepts through studying for an ABE qualification, and ABE continues to play a vital role in helping to diversify and grow economies, reducing inequality within and among countries.
ABE learners develop the skills and initiative needed to succeed in a global workplace where traditional structures of commerce and value creation are being changed or bypassed completely. ABE graduates are socially engaged, ethical and responsible citizens. In this respect, the impact that ABE has extends far beyond our students, our alumni go on to lead change, inspire communities and build successful social or commercial enterprises all over the world.
It's our proud 'first-mover' heritage and our ongoing commitment to help our members embrace the challenges of a dynamic, unpredictable, but more connected world, which make ABE a true pioneer in global business education.
To make a difference in the world as the global leader in high-quality, accessible learning journeys which lead to internationally-recognised credentials in business and entrepreneurship - enabling people everywhere to realise their potential.
- To be the international first-choice awarding organisation in the arena of business and entrepreneurship;
- To be the pioneering provider of curriculum solutions which help bridge the global skills gap;
- To lead the market in customer experience and value-for-money, and to have that commitment at the heart of everything we do;
- To be passionate about making our educational programmes accessible, by working with strategic partners all over the world;
- To deliver the highest quality experience in all that we do;
- To ensure that ABE credentials are innovative and recognised by universities and employers;
- To be focused on responding to the evolving needs of our learners, members and centres;
- To always act with integrity, openness and respect for others.
Dr Edward de Bono
Edward de Bono is acknowledged by many as a leading authority in the field of creative thinking and the direct teaching of thinking as a skill. He has written over 70 books which have been translated into over 40 languages.